Film Critics Circle of India
At the AGM, conducted at the International Film Festival of India—2013, Subhash Ghai said, "You are in a highly responsible profession. You have the responsibility to look into the growth of civilization and of the next generation. We filmmakers look upon you as God. So guide us in your reviews, tell us where we lack, and how we can improve. But do not mock us. Creative people are extra sensitive, so talk like a mother, not like an opponent."
FCCI Award for Best Indian Film of the YearEdit
- FCCI Award for the Best Indian Film of 2019 Super Deluxe (film)(directed by Thiagarajan Kumararaja)
- FCCI Award for the Best Indian Film of 2018: Ee.Ma.Yau. (directed by Lijo Jose Pellissery)
- FCCI Award for the Best Indian Film of 2017: Village Rockstars (directed by Rima Das)
- FCCI Award for the Best Indian Film of 2016: Thithi (directed by Raam Reddy)
- FCCI Award for the Best Indian Film of 2015: Court (directed by Chaitanya Tamhane)
FCCI awards at film festivalsEdit
- FCCI Award for Best Debut Film at Toulouse Indian Film Festival: Pariyerum Perumal by Mari Selvaraj
- FCCI Award for Best Indian Short Fiction Film at Kautik International Student Film Festival-2018: Orukkam. "For its subtle, sensitive handling of the dual theme of the plight of senior citizens, and of mercy killing."
- Critics Award for Best Short Fiction at SASFF-2018: Statement After My Poet Husband's Death/ Bangladesh/ Bengali/ 2016/15M/ Dir. Tasmiah Afrin Mou.
- Critics Award for Best Documentary at SASFF-2018: Liquid Borders/ India/ English/ 2015/ 40M/ Dir. Barnali Ray Shukla.
- FCCI Award for Best Indian Film at ALIIFF-2016: The Violin Player (directed by Bauddhayan Mukherji).“For the sensitive portrayal of conflict between the artistic vision of ideal life and harsh realities of the contemporary city life, depicted in an innovative and minimalistic style.” 
- FCCI Award for Best Debut Director at HBFF-2016: Debesh Chattopadhyay (Natoker Moto). “For the sensitive cinematic portrayal of the struggle of a dedicated artistic soul in a powerful visual odyssey that reinforces cinema, theater and lived life.” 
Journal of Indian CinemaEdit
In January 2019, a monthly journal was launched.
Other important film critics societies in IndiaEdit
- Indian body of FIPRESCI
- Indian Film Critics Association
Other important film bodies in IndiaEdit
- "Critics' opinions impact filmmakers: Subhash Ghai". The Hindu. 2013-11-26. ISSN 0971-751X. Retrieved 2016-10-30.
- "IFFI 2014 PANEL DISCUSSION SESSION - 1 Have newspapers replaced literature in cinema?". goaprism.com. Retrieved 2017-06-02.
- "Hyderabad Bengali Film Festival kicks off in style". deccanchronicle.com. Retrieved 2017-06-02.
- "Film appreciation camp- The New Indian Express". newindianexpress.com. Retrieved 2017-06-02.
- "Opinions of critics impact filmmakers: Subhash Ghai - The Hindu". thehindu.com. Retrieved 2017-06-02.
- "Ee.Ma.Yau wins critics' hearts". Deccan Chronicle. 19 February 2019. Retrieved 22 Feb 2019.
- "Ee. Ma. Yau wins the FCCI–Best Indian Film of 2018 Citation Award". Cinematic Illusions. 19 February 2019. Retrieved 22 Feb 2019.
- "'பரியேறும் பெருமாள்' படத்துக்கு மேலும் ஒரு கௌரவம்" [Ranjith and Mari Selvaraj's Pariyerum Perumal gets 3 awards from Toulouse Indian Film Festival in France]. Behind Woods. April 16, 2019.
- "പരിയറും പെരുമാളി'ന് മൂന്ന് അന്താരാഷ്ട്ര പുരസ്ക്കാരങ്ങൾ" [Pariyerum Perumal wins three international awards]. Samayam. April 17, 2019.
- "പുരസ്ക്കാര പെരുമയില് വീണ്ടും 'പരിയറും പെരുമാള്'" [Pariyerum Perumal wins 3 awards at Toulouse Indian Film Fest in France]. Thejas News. April 20, 2019.
- "മൂന്ന് അന്താരാഷ്ട്ര പുരസ്ക്കാരങ്ങൾ സ്വന്തമാക്കി 'പരിയേറും പെരുമാള്'" [Three awards for the film Pariyerum Perumal at Toulouse Indian Film Festival in France]. Azhimukham. April 17, 2019.
- "1st SASFF 2018 award list". sasff.online. Retrieved 2019-09-16.
- "All Lights India International Film Festival | ALIIFF". aliiff.com. Retrieved 2017-06-02.
- "Awards – Hyderabad Bengali Film Festival". hbff.in. Retrieved 2017-06-02.
- "Journal of Indian Cinema". filmcriticscircle.com. Retrieved 2019-09-16.