Ratnottama Sengupta (born January 27, 1955) is an Indian film journalist, festival curator/organiser and author. She is a recipient of the National Film Award, and has served on several international film juries. She is the daughter of scriptwriter Nabendu Ghosh,
|Born||January 27, 1955|
|Occupation||Film journalist / festival curator / author|
Member of film juryEdit
- That Bird Called Happiness
- Alternate Lyricism
- Krishna's Cosmos: The Creativity of an Artist, Sculptor & Teacher
- A Life in Veil - Suchitra Sen
- "International Spiritual film Festival". Isffi.co.in. Retrieved 23 May 2017.
- Datta, Sangeeta; Bakshi, Kaustav; Dasgupta, Rohit K. (19 November 2015). "Rituparno Ghosh: Cinema, Gender and Art". Routledge. Retrieved 23 May 2017 – via Google Books.
- "Nirbashito: A Pen, the Sword and an Exile". Ndtv.com. Retrieved 23 May 2017.
- "Nabendu Ghosh: The Master of Screen Writing - Silhouette Magazine". Learningandcreativity.com. 27 March 2016. Retrieved 23 May 2017.
- "54th NATIONAL FILM AWARDS" (PDF). Dff.nic.in. Retrieved 23 May 2017.
- "Festival People". kautik18.com. Retrieved 16 February 2019.
|This biographical article related to film in India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|