Fenglin Township, (Chinese: 鳳林鎮; pinyin: Fènglín Zhèn; literally: "Phoenix forest") is an urban township in central Hualien County, Taiwan. It is located in Huatung Valley bordering Shoufeng Township on the north and Guangfu Township on the south. Its largest sightseeing spot is Shinguang Chaofong Recreation Farm. It has a population about 11,237 inhabitants and 12 villages.
|• Type||Urban Township|
|• Total||120.5181 km2 (46.5323 sq mi)|
|Population (December 2014)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC+8)|
|Website||www.fonglin.gov.tw (in Chinese)|
Fengren, Fengyi, Fengli, Fengzhi, Fengxin, Shanxing, Darong, Beilin, Nanping, Linrong, Zhangqiao and Senrong Village.
Fenglin Township has 3 junior high schools and 8 elementary schools. Fenglin Senior High School and 1 university are planning for construction.
- Mipaliw Wetlands Art Festival
- Linrong Station (Chinese), which that under construction, expected to open in 2015
- Nanping Station (Chinese)
- Fenglin Station (Chinese)
- Wanrong Station (Chinese)
- Teng, Pei-ju (2 July 2017). "Mipaliw Wetlands Art Festival reflect the beauty of Hualien in Taiwan". Taiwan News. Retrieved 11 September 2017.