Felice Orlandi (18 September 1925 – 21 May 2003) was an Italian-born American actor, known for roles in films such as The Pusher (1960), Bullitt (1968), Catch-22 (1970) and The Driver (1978). He also appeared in numerous TV series during the 1960s-1980s, including Gunsmoke, Mannix, Hogan's Heroes, Hawaii Five-O and Hill Street Blues.
18 September 1925|
|Died||21 May 2003
Burbank, California, United States
|Spouse(s)||Alice Ghostley (1953–2003; his death)|
A native of Avezzano in Italy, he was raised in Cleveland, and earned a theater arts degree at Carnegie Tech (now Carnegie Mellon). He made his Broadway debut in 1954 in The Girl on the Via Flaminia. He was married to actress Alice Ghostley. He died of lung cancer in Burbank, California at age 77.
- Killer's Kiss (1955) - Gangster
- The Harder They Fall (1956) - Vince Fawcett
- Never Love a Stranger (1958) - Bert
- The Pusher (1960) - The Pusher
- Bullitt (1968) - Albert Renick
- They Shoot Horses, Don't They? (1969) - Mario
- Catch-22 (1970) - Man in Black
- The Outside Man (1972) - Anderson
- The Outfit (1973) - Frank Orlandi
- Hard Times (1975) - Le Beau
- The Driver (1978) - Gold Plainclothesman
- The Long Riders (1980) - Mr. Reddick
- Hit List (1989) - Joey DeSalvo
- Another 48 Hrs. (1990) - Warden
- "Felice Orlandi (1925-2003)". Findagrave.com.
- "Felice Orlandi, 78; Versatile Actor in Film, Plays and TV". Los Angeles Times. May 24, 2003. Retrieved 2 December 2014.