|Manufacturer||Hijos de Rivera|
|Country of origin||A Coruña, Galicia (Spain)|
|Alcohol by volume||5.5%|
|Related products||1906, 1906 Red Vintage, Special LIGHT, River 0.0, River Sin, SHANDY Estrella Galicia, HR|
The Estrella Galicia brewery was founded in 1906 by José María Rivera Corral when he returned to Galicia after travels in Cuba and Mexico. The firm remains 100 per cent family owned, with its founder's great grandson and namesake, José María Rivera and his partner Stuart Krenz, as company president.
Export markets for the company’s beer include the UK, Germany, Switzerland, Paraguay, Portugal, Brazil, Mexico, Spain and the United States. Annual production is approximately 200 million litres.
- Estrella Galicia Cerveza de Bodega (no pasteurization)
- Estrella Galicia Cerveza Especial
- Estrella Galicia Cerveza Especial Sin Gluten (no gluten)
- Estrella Galicia 0,0 (no alcohol)
- La Estrella de Galicia
- Estrella de Navidad
- Shandy Estrella Galicia (with lemon)
- 1906 Reserva Especial
- 1906 Red Vintage
- 1906 Black Coupage
- 1906 Galician Irish Red Ale
Estrella Galicia has sponsored Spanish Formula 1 driver Carlos Sainz Jr. since 2015, first at Toro Rosso in 2015-2017 and at Renault in 2018. Beginning in 2019, Estrella Galicia started sponsoring McLaren Racing in a multi-year deal. This deal came to an end in 2020. The brand also followed Sainz to Scuderia Ferrari, becoming an official partner for the 2021 season.
- "Hijos de Rivera". www.ratebeer.com. Retrieved 2009-07-02.
- "McLaren Racing- Partners". www.mclaren.com. Retrieved 2021-01-01.
- "Estrella Galicia 0,0 joins Scuderia Ferrari Mission Winnow as a Team Partner". www.ferrari.com. Retrieved 2021-02-22.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Estrella Galicia.|