Ellen MacArthur Foundation
The Ellen MacArthur Foundation (EMF) is a UK registered charity which promotes the circular economy. It does this by developing and promoting the concept of a circular economy, working with business, policy makers and academics.
|Founded||23 June 2009|
|Founder||Dame Ellen MacArthur, Chair of Trustees|
Peter Morgan, Trustee
|Andrew Morlet, Chief Executive Officer|
On 17 May 2017, the Ellen MacArthur Foundation and Prince of Wales' International Sustainability Unit, launched a USD 2 million prize fund for innovations which work towards the management of waste plastics.
- "Ellen MacArthur Foundation, registered charity no. 1130306". Charity Commission for England and Wales.
- "Interview: Ellen MacArthur - Voyage of self-discovery". The Scotsman. Edinburgh. 1 September 2010. Retrieved 12 April 2011. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Top yachtswoman Ellen teams up with university to promote sustainable living". Yorkshire Post. Retrieved 12 April 2011. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Prince of Wales: plastic in world's oceans is a 'growing human disaster'". The Daily Telegraph. 18 May 2017.
- "A new $2 million prize to stop plastic waste taking over the oceans". World Economic Forum. 18 May 2017.