Einaras Šiaudvytis (born 1 November 1977 in Šilutė) is a Lithuanian rower. He represented his nation Lithuania, along with his double sculls partner Kęstutis Keblys, at the 2004 Summer Olympics, and has attained a fifth-place finish (6:29.790) at the second leg of the 2002 World Rowing Cup in Milan, Italy. Siaudvytis is also a full-fledged member throughout most of his sporting career for Klaipėda Rowing Club (Lithuanian: Klaipėdos irklavimo centras).
|Full name||Einaras Šiaudvytis|
|Born||1 November 1977|
Šilutė, Lithuanian SSR,
|Height||1.92 m (6 ft 3+1⁄2 in)|
|Weight||88 kg (194 lb)|
Siaudvytis qualified for the Lithuanian squad in the men's double sculls at the 2004 Summer Olympics in Athens by finishing fifth in the B-final and eleventh overall from the 2003 World Rowing Championships in Milan, Italy with an entry time of 6:28.380. Teaming with his partner Kęstutis Keblys throughout the series, the Lithuanian duo paddled their lifetime best of 6:24.56 for a fifth-place effort in a single repechage round, but failed to advance into the semifinals with only top three boats moving forward. Earlier in the prelims, Keblys and Siaudvytis trailed behind the other three boats in heat three by a wide, nine-second gap with a fourth-place time in 7:07.13.
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill; et al. "Einaras Šiaudvytis". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Archived from the original on 18 April 2020. Retrieved 7 November 2014.
- "2004 metų olimpinėje rinktinėje – 59 sportininkai ir vyrų krepšinio komanda" [2004 Olympic team – 59 athletes and the men's basketball team] (in Lithuanian). Delfi. 28 November 2003. Retrieved 7 November 2014.
- "Kveičia treniruotis" [Invited boys to workouts] (in Lithuanian). Vakarų ekspresas. 21 September 2002. Retrieved 7 November 2014.
- "Olimpinis kanalas yra nenuspėjamas" [Olympic channel is unpredictable] (in Lithuanian). Vakarų ekspresas. 11 August 2004. Retrieved 7 November 2014.
- "Lemiamų varžybų išvakarėse irkluotojai optimizmo nepraranda" [Before the start of the final, the rowers has lost their optimism during the race] (in Lithuanian). Vakarų ekspresas. 22 July 2003. Retrieved 7 November 2014.
- "Rowing: Men's Double Sculls Repechage". Athens 2004. BBC Sport. 15 August 2004. Retrieved 31 January 2013.
- "Premjerui pramogų laikas baigėsi Visą straipsnį galite rasti" [Prime Minister expires his entertainment] (in Lithuanian). Balsas.lt. 18 August 2004. Retrieved 7 November 2014.