East St. John High School
East St. John High School is a high school in Reserve, an unincorporated area in St. John the Baptist Parish, Louisiana, United States. The school is a part of St. John the Baptist Parish Public Schools. As of 2013-2014, the school had 1,327 students.
|East St. John High School|
1 Wildcat Drive
|School district||St. John the Baptist Parish School Board|
|Director||Brandon Brown (Athletic Director)|
|Average class size||260-300|
|Campus size||1,500 Students|
|Color(s)||Black and Gold|
|Athletics||Louisiana High School Athletic Association|
|Athletics conference||District 7-5A|
|Rivals||Destrehan Fighting Wildcats|
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes
- Flag Team
- Future Business Leaders of America
- Gamers Club
- HOSA - Health Occupations Student Association - First Responders, Pharmacy Tech,
- Interact Club
- JAG - Jobs for America's Graduates
- Marching Wildcats
- Student Council
- T - Tap Talented Theatre
- TSA - Technology Student Association
- V-TAP - Visual and Talented Arts
- Basketball - Boys
- Basketball - Girls
- Cross Country
- Power Lifting
- Soccer - Boys
- Soccer - Girls
- Track - Boys
- Track - Girls
Football Championships: 1980
- "East St. John High School". National Center for Education Statistics. Retrieved January 25, 2019.
- "East St. John High School". usnews.com. Retrieved 7 March 2017.
- Kamerick, Megan. "Seven area schools create academies for Freshmen." New Orleans CityBusiness. Monday April 1, 2002. Retrieved on March 17, 2013. Available on LexisNexis. ""You see it in a variety of ways," says Debra Schum, principal at East St. John High School in Reserve, which has 400 freshmen and total of 1,400 students."
- "Class AAAA State Championship Games". 14-0productions.com. Retrieved August 23, 2019.