Dorjsürengiin Sumiyaa (Mongolian: Доржсүрэнгийн Сумъяа, born 11 March 1991) is a Mongolian judoka. She competed in the 57 kg event at the 2012 Summer Olympics and lost in the first round. In 2015, she won her first World Championship medal, a bronze. In the 2016 Olympics she won a silver medal in the same event and a gold medal in the 2017 World Judo Championships in Budapest. In 2017 World Championships final, Dorjsürengiin defeated Tsukasa Yoshida who had beaten her in the Olympic final. In 2018, Dorjsürengiin won the bronze medal at the World Championships, after an unexpected loss in the semi finals to Nekoda Smythe-Davis.
|Born||11 March 1991|
Baruunturuun, Uvs, Mongolia
|Height||1.62 m (5 ft 4 in)|
- IJF profile
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill; et al. "Dorjsurengiin Sumiya". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Archived from the original on 15 December 2012.
- "Sumiya DORJSUREN". London 2012 Olympics. Archived from the original on 30 April 2013.
- "Sumiya Dorjsuren gives Mongolia the long desired gold U57kg". www.judoinside.com. Retrieved 2020-10-11.
- "Sumiya Dorjsuren dominates her category since 2015". www.judoinside.com. Retrieved 2020-10-11.
- "Tsukasa Yoshida beats Smythe-Davis, Deguchi and the odds". www.judoinside.com. Retrieved 2020-10-11.
- Dorjsürengiin Sumiyaa at JudoInside.com