Dongducheon Station (formerly Dongan) is a metro station located in Dongducheon, South Korea. Seoul Subway Line 1 serves this station, and it is the station right before the northern terminus of Line 1, which is Soyosan. Camp Casey, a U.S. Army military base, is located nearby.
|Location||245-210 Dongducheon-dong, |
|Opened||July 25, 1912|
December 15, 2006 ()
|Passengers||Based on Jan-Dec of 2012.|
Line 1: 5,401
- Exit 1: Dongan Protection Center, Dongducheon Je 2-gyo, Soyo-dong Community Center
- Exit 2: Dongbo Elementary School, Sinheung Middle School, Shinheung High School, Dongducheon Industry Complex, Anheunggyo
- "동두천역" (in Korean). KRIC. Retrieved 2015-09-09.
- Monthly Number of Passengers between General Railroad Stations Archived October 8, 2014, at the Wayback Machine. Korea Transportation Database, 2013. Retrieved 2013-10-15.
- Monthly Number of Passengers between Subway Stations Archived October 6, 2014, at the Wayback Machine. Korea Transportation Database, 2013. Retrieved 2013-10-15.
- "동두천역" [Dongducheon station]. kric.or.kr. Retrieved 2018-06-21.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Dongducheon Station.|
|This article relating to rapid transit systems in South Korea is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a railway station in South Korea is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|