Don Louis Sebastian (né Luis Hector Monge-Tamayo, born Jun. 28, 1911, Ures, Sonora, Mexico, died Nov. 30, 1987, Los Angeles age 76) was a professional wrestler, movie actor, and fourth husband of B-movie heroine Lynne Roberts.
|Born||Jun. 28, 1911|
Ures, Sonora, Mexico
|Died||Nov. 30, 1987|
Los Angeles, California
|Other names||Luis Hector Monge-Tamayo|
Don Sebastian arrived alone and on foot in the United States in Calexico, California, July 7, 1936. According to US Immigration, his most prominent feature was a tattoo of cupid on his right forearm.  He weighed 200 pounds, could sing Mexican songs for fans, and played the guitar.
As a professional wrestler, Don Sebastian did not excite onlookers in his early career. "The opening match between Tony Morelli and Don Sebastian that went to a draw with each winning a fall was a complete frost and was virtually blasted from the mat by the disapproval of fans." But by 1958, billed as “heavyweight champion of Spain,” Don Sebastian had learned how to wrestle. 
Don Sebastian married Blanche Cordell, 2 September 1949, in Ventura, California; they divorced in 1958. He married Lois Brooks, 30 Aug 1965, in Los Angeles. He married Lynne Roberts in 1971, but was legally separated from her at the time of her death. Don Sebastian died in Los Angeles in 1987 and is buried in Forest Lawn Memorial Park, Glendale. .
- Border Crossings: From Mexico to U.S., 1895–1964 for Luis Hector Monge
- San Luis Obispo Daily Telegram (San Luis Obispo, California) Page 4 June 21, 1938
- Eugene Register-Guard Mar 15, 1940
- The Owosso Argus-Press Dec 11, 1958
- Don Sebastian on the Internet Movie Database
- Everett Aaker. Encyclopedia of early television crime fighters. McFarland 2006 Page 479
- Don Sebastian on findagrave.com