Diploma is a certification course offered by various Organisations,Institutions and Universities in different states of India. The courses and syllabus are designed and approved by All India Council of Technical Education. The educational system is also called Polytechnic. Students opt for these courses after passing out from 10th or 12th schooling in India.
History and Objective Edit
Diploma courses in India are pursued after passing 10th or 12th as per the requirements of course. The courses which are offered in various branches are regulated by All India Council of Technical Education. The courses are offered by different states across India. Diploma in various streams offer job opportunities in varied fields. Fee structure for these courses are revised from time to time by AICTE. The courses are offered in Government and Private organisations.
- Passout of class 10 or 12th.
- Should be Indian Citizen.
- Passing in entrance exam and counselling during admission process conducted by different states.
Diploma courses offers various benefits-
- Short term.
- Lower fees.
- Fast turnaround time for job search.
- Engineering and Technology.
- Applied arts and crafts.
- Fashion Designing.
- Hotel management and Catering Technology.
See also Edit
- "History of Diplomas, Degrees and Certificates — DiplomaCompany India". diplomacompany.com. Retrieved 29 June 2022.
- "The popularity of Polytechnic diploma courses increasing in India". India Study Channel. 29 September 2021. Retrieved 29 June 2022.
- "All polytechnics to reserve 2 seats for children orphaned due to Covid-19". Hindustan Times. 29 March 2022. Retrieved 29 June 2022.
- "AICTE: Provisional Admission Allowed In Management Diploma, Certificate Courses". NDTV.com. 2 May 2020. Retrieved 29 June 2022.
- "Polytechnic admission: Eligibility, entrance exams and dates, institutes and job roles". telegraphindia.com. 25 March 2022. Retrieved 29 June 2022.
- "Role of Polytechnics in imparting Technical Education". Jammu Kashmir Latest News | Tourism | Breaking News J&K. 9 September 2012. Retrieved 29 June 2022.
- "Government impetus to improve polytechnic education in Kerala". The New Indian Express. 10 February 2019. Retrieved 29 June 2022.
- "Vijayawada: Opportunities aplenty for polytechnic education". thehansindia.com. 29 September 2021. Retrieved 29 June 2022.
- "Centre fixes fee slabs for private technical institutes after panel report". Hindustan Times. 18 May 2022. Retrieved 29 June 2022.
- "Now, Class 10 pass is enough to get admission in diploma". Ahmedabad Mirror. 27 April 2022. Retrieved 29 June 2022.
- "9 available options for students who have scored below 80% in their board exams". India Today. 8 May 2022. Retrieved 29 June 2022.
- Pappachan, Varsha (9 June 2018). "Advantages Of Polytechnic Degree Or Course: Career & Scope". careerindia.com. Retrieved 29 June 2022.