|Texas Longhorns – No. 6|
|High school||Sachse (Sachse, Texas)|
|Height||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|Weight||210 lb (95 kg)|
|Career highlights and awards|
Duvernay attended Sachse High School in Sachse, Texas. During his high school career he had 170 receptions for 2,906 yards and 36 touchdowns. He played in the 2016 Under Armour All-America Game. Duvernay originally committed to Baylor University to play college football but switched to the University of Texas at Austin.
As a true freshman at Texas in 2016, Duvernay played in all 12 games with two starts. He had 20 receptions for 412 yards and three touchdowns. As a sophomore in 2017, he played in all 13 games recording nine receptions for 124 yards. As a junior in 2018, he started all 14 games. For the season, he had 41 receptions for 546 yards and four touchdowns. Duvernay returned to Texas his senior year in 2019 as the number one receiver.
2020 NFL CombineEdit
Duvernay ran a 4.39 in the 40 yard dash at the 2020 NFL Combine.
- Speed and skill fuel Under Armour All-American receiver Devin Duvernay
- Football: Sachse's Devin Duvernay commits to Texas
- WR prospect Devin Duvernay, an ex-Baylor commit, chooses Texas
- Baylor’s loss, Texas’ gain: Ex-Bears recruit Devin Duvernay is catching on quickly
- Texas’ notable number: Devin Duvernay’s return to the spotlight — and the number 29
- Healthy and confident, Longhorns' Devin Duvernay ready to go out on top
- Devin Duvernay says he's the Big 12's fastest player, and Texas is ready to use him in new ways
- The rise of Devin Duvernay, the Texas WR with the best hands in football
- How Texas WR Devin Duvernay became the nation's leading receiver by switching positions before his final season
- Texas receiver Devin Duvernay tearing it up from the slot