Develop was a monthly trade magazine for the video games industry. Based in London, UK, the magazine allowed participation by anyone working in the video game industry. Develop was part of NewBay Media. It was the only European-based website and print magazine aimed exclusively at the development community. The current online portal, complete with a digital version of the print publication, was active since July 2007.
|Categories||Computer and video games|
|First issue||August 1996|
Develop 100 was an annual rating system for game developers produced by Develop. It was a ranking of the world's games development studios based on a variety of criteria including sales data, critical success and industry standing.
- "Develop Media Pack" (PDF). Intent Media. Retrieved 17 April 2010.
- "New website for Develop magazine". NewBay Media. Retrieved 26 April 2016.
- "Develop Mag - Online Portal for Everyone Involved with Game Development". Softpedia. Retrieved 21 April 2010.
- "Develop unveils new web portal". Intent Media. Retrieved 21 April 2010.
- Ben Parfitt (30 June 2010). "Develop Awards – finalists revealed | Games industry news | MCV". MCVUK. Retrieved 13 October 2011.
- "NewBay unites video games group under MCV".
- Kerr, Chris. "Develop to be absorbed by MCV in 2018".