David Cullinane (born 4 July 1974) is an Irish Sinn Féin politician who has been a Teachta Dála (TD) for the Waterford constituency since the 2016 general election. He was a Senator for the Labour Panel from 2011 to 2016.
|Assumed office |
27 April 2011 – 26 February 2016
|Born||4 July 1974|
|Political party||Sinn Féin|
(m. 2007; div. 2013)
|Alma mater||Waterford Institute of Technology|
Cullinane was born in Waterford. He was elected to Waterford City Council at the 2004 local elections and retained his seat at the 2009 elections. He was married to Kathleen Funchion, who is a Sinn Féin TD for Carlow–Kilkenny.
He unsuccessfully contested the Waterford constituency at the 2002, 2007 and 2011 general elections, before being elected in 2016.
- "David Cullinane". Oireachtas Members Database. Retrieved 11 July 2019.
- Collins, Stephen (2011). Nealon's Guide to the 31st Dáil and 24th Seanad. Dublin: Gill & Macmillan. p. 207. ISBN 9780717150595.
- "David Cullinane". ElectionsIreland.org. Retrieved 27 April 2011.
- "Election 2016: David Cullinane". RTÉ News. 27 February 2016.
- "Profile: David Cullinane (SF)". The Irish Times. 28 February 2016.
| Teachta Dála for Waterford
With: Mary Butler
|This article about a Teachta Dála (TD) – a member of Dáil Éireann – is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a member of Seanad Éireann is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|