Danish Film Database
The Danish Film Database (Danish: Filmdatabasen, formerly Danish National Filmography, Danish: Danmarks Nationalfilmografi), is a database maintained by the Danish Film Institute (DFI) about Danish films since 1896 including silent films, short films, and documentary films. When it went online in November 2000, it included data on all c. 1,000 Danish films produced between 1968 and 2000, and c. 10,000 persons, which by 2014 had been expanded to 22,000 titles, 106,000 persons and 6,000 companies. A media gallery with photos, programmes, poster scans, and trailers is available. The database also includes information on premiere dates for foreign films in Danish cinemas since 2000.
Type of site
|Online database for Danish films|
|Owner||Danish Film Institute|
|Created by||Col Needham (CEO)|
|Registration||Registration is optional, however, only registered members can write reviews, edit the site, and vote on ratings.|
- Peter Schepelern. Filmleksikon (in Danish). Gyldendal A/S. pp. 190–. ISBN 978-87-02-04523-9.
- Bogens verden (in Danish). Dansk biblioteksforening og Studiekredsforeningen. 2001. p. 34.
- "AVM – AudioVisuelle Medier".
- "To nye websteder for filminteresserede". Archived from the original on 2014-12-23.
- AllMusic – a similar database, but for music
- All Media Network – a commercial database launched by the Rovi Corporation that compiles information from the former services AllMovie and AllMusic
- Big Cartoon DataBase
- DBCult Film Institute
- Internet Adult Film Database
- Internet Movie Cars Database (IMCDb)
- Internet Movie Firearms Database (IMFDb)
- Internet Book Database (IBookDb)
- Internet Broadway Database (IBDb)
- Internet Off-Broadway Database (IOBDb)
- Internet Speculative Fiction Database (ISFDb)
- Internet Theatre Database (ITDb)
- List of films considered the best
- List of films considered the worst
- Rotten Tomatoes
|Wikidata has the property:
|This article related to a film organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|