Danielle Kristie Sharp
21 August 1991
|Height||5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)|
Danielle Sharp was born in Grimsby, England. She attended Matthew Humberstone School and Baysgarth School in Barton-upon-Humber and graduated with a BA in Fashion Brand Management from the University of Central Lancashire in Preston in September 2013.
While still at University in 2011, she was named sexiest student in Britain by Loaded magazine (November 2011 issue). She became a staple of lad's mags in Britain in 2012 and 2013, appearing repeatedly in Front magazine, Nuts magazine, whose readers voted her 6th among Nuts' 100 Sexiest Babes (Nov. 30 issue) and FHM where she was voted number 100 on FHM 100 Sexiest of 2015.
She began acting in 2014, studying drama at ICAT and became an active member of The Actors Centre in London  where she discovered the famous Meisner technique which she went on to study at The Impulse Company  and graduated in 2016.
With the rise of social media her following grew to circa 180,000 making her popular with the digital generation known for her views on animal welfare, action against climate change  and various charities  .
- Grimsby, Telegraph (17 January 2013). "Look Sharp! Grimsby beauty Danielle Sharp is a model of success". Grimsby Telegraph. Retrieved 23 August 2013.
Former Matthew Humberstone student Danielle Kristie Sharp, 21, has a huge fan base...
- Page 3, Official (21 August 2013). "Tweet - Happy birthday to the stunning @TheSunNewspaper #Page3 girl @Daniellesharp from us all at Page3.com". Twitter. Retrieved 9 February 2014.
- 100 Sexiest, FHM. "FHM 100 Sexiest 2015".
- "Three Caribbean beauties make FHM 100 Sexiest Women 2015". London: Caribbean360. Archived from the original on 6 May 2015. Retrieved 16 November 2016.
- Official, ICAT. "Official ICAT homepage".
- Company, Impulse. "The Impulse Company".
- "Don't Even Try - Official Music Video". Retrieved 14 October 2015.
- "Official Instagram Account @danielleksharp".
- "When scientists say bears are going extinct, I want people to realize what it looks like" says photographer Paul Nicklen for National Geographic @danielleksharp". Instagram. Retrieved 9 December 2017.
- "Why is it so hot?? @danielleksharp for The British Heart Foundation". Instagram. Retrieved 25 July 2018.
- "Kirkby Stephen Vintage Rally. I really want a vintage bus on @danielleksharp for Oxfam GB". Instagram. Retrieved 21 March 2018.