Dan Bradley is a stunt coordinator and second unit film director. He has worked on Independence Day, Spider-Man 2, Spider-Man 3, The Bourne Supremacy, The Bourne Ultimatum, Superman Returns, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, Where The Wild Things Are, Quantum of Solace, and recently, Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol.
|Known for||Stunt work|
Bradley served as the stunt coordinator and second unit for the car chase scenes in The Dukes of Hazard. Johnny Knoxville praised him saying "everyone in Hollywood wants Dan Bradley to shoot their car stuff" and cited him as a factor in his taking a role in the film.
He was also originally cast to portray Jason Voorhees in Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives but was replaced by C.J. Graham. Despite this the scenes he filmed were still included in the film making this the third instance of 2 actors portraying Jason in one film.
- Bradley tapped to aid Bond stunts by The Hollywood Reporter Date September 04, 2007. Access date September 2009
- Fernandez, Jay A.; Borys Kit (2008-07-09). "'Red Dawn' redo lands director, scribe; MGM will remake the 1984 action drama". The Hollywood Reporter.
- Kit, Borys (2009-06-25). "Paramount nabs 'Hellified' spec". The Hollywood Reporter. Archived from the original on June 26, 2009.
- Johnny Knoxville interview for The Dukes of Hazzard
- Though the killer in Part 5 was not Jason, two people portrayed Jason in that film: John Hock in the opening dream sequence and Tom Morga in Tommy's Hallucinations.
|This biographical article related to cinema of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|