Dafabet is a privately owned online gambling company based in Makati, Philippines. It is the flagship brand and subsidiary of AsianBGE, and is licensed and regulated by Cagayan Economic Zone Authority (CEZA) and First Cagayan Leisure and Resorts Corporation (FCLRC). Dafabet operates a website that provides a secure service for customers to wager online.
Type of site
|Area served||Asia Pacific region / United Kingdom|
|Services||Online betting and gaming|
Dafabet was founded on November 7, 2004, in Makati, Philippines under the subsidiary of the privately owned company AsianBGE licensed by Cagayan Economic Zone Authority (CEZA) and regulated by First Cagayan Leisure and Resorts (FCLRC). The company operated first in Asian countries then later advertised its UK presence by sponsoring football clubs Aston Villa, Blackburn Rovers, Sunderland FC, Burnley FC, Everton FC and Celtic FC. Apart from that, [clarification needed] the company owns a remote UK licence [clarification needed] under AsianBGE (Isle of Man) Limited , managed and regulated by The Gambling Commission in Great Britain. Dafabet’s presence continued for over a decade in Asian countries including Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia and Malaysia.
Dafabet features In Play gaming to all the players where they can access wide range of live markets from over 5000 sports events majorly FIFA World Cup, Premier League, Barclays Premier League, National Basketball Association, US Open, Ultimate Fighting Championship etc. The e-gaming company has acquired partnership with ONEworks, the market leading sportsbook provider to ensure receiving and processing large amounts of incoming customer data will be achieved over the time. Apart from that, the company provides comprehensive live streaming and broadcasting of sporting events on the internet in order for the players to ensure the right outcomes. On the other hand, Dafabet gaming platform is provided by Playtech, a leading software provider for casino games, poker, slots and arcade games.
Dafabet started with traditional and digital marketing but soon they offered online affiliate programme where website owners and marketing personas can personally introduce the brand to their audience while having the ability to earn commissions as soon as they refer players to Dafabet’s betting platform. The programme allows affiliates to earn percentage of commissions for online casinos, online poker and sports betting although the company carried the negative reputation over the policies for each channel being affiliated.
eGaming Review Magazine releases an annual list of the top 50 e-gaming operators in the world and after recognizing its growth and fulfilling a set potential, Dafabet made the top-half of the list at number 21 in 2013, the first time since it launched in 2004. In 2014, eGaming Review Magazine again announced their rankings of the top 50 e-gaming operators in the world and this time around Dafabet has landed in at number 19. In 2015, Dafabet managed to maintain brand presence in Europe although was down in e-gaming top 50 and ended at 23rd.
Followed by the successful ambassadorship in the football sports, the e-gaming company decided to acquire the snooker superstar Jimmy White in 2015. Jimmy or the often known as the “Whirlwind” agreed to share his in-depth knowledge, insight and analysis to snooker fans and bettors who wish to have forecast of the upcoming matches. Due to the successful delivery, Dafabet continued partnership with White in 2016. Apart from that, the company also acquired the former footballer Steve McManaman, who played for the English national football team, Liverpool, Real Madrid and Manchester City. “Macca” agreed to bring his football knowledge, insights and expert analysis throughout the season of English Premier League.
New to the Premier League for the 2012–13 season, Everton and West Bromwich Albion partners with Dafabet to bring the brand to the Barclays Premier League at Goodison Park for further presence to the worldwide football audience.
Dafabet has been the principal sponsor of Players Tour Championship 2012/2013 – Finals, a professional ranking snooker tournament took place between 12–17 March 2013)  at the Bailey Allen Hall in Galway, Ireland. The company continued its involvement in snooker by sponsoring the 2014 Masters tournament.
Dafabet also closed the deal and became the main club sponsor of Aston Villa F.C. for the 2013–14 and the 2014–15 season which agreed to put their logo on the front of the shirt as well as having the Dafabet brand on the surrounding advertising panels at Villa Park.
The e-gaming company also sponsored 2014 Masters (snooker) in Alexandra Palace, London England on 12–19 January 2014. They also sponsored the snooker champion of champions 2014 held at the Ricoh Arena in Coventry.
On 1 October 2015, Dafabet entered a partnership with eSports team Fnatic, which will see them become the head sponsor with their logo placed on the middle of player's shirts. As part of the agreement Fnatic's players will provide content for Dafabet's eSports editorial portal which aims to educate sports fans about eSports.
Dafabet became the official sponsor of the Welsh Premier League for the 2015-16 season. The company would have 'Dafabet' on the league logo and have 4 signboards on the pitch advertising boatds in every stadium in the league. The sponsorship will end at the end at the end of the 2016-17 season.
On 3 February 2016, Dafabet hosted the 15th Annual Fire & Ice event themed “One Night in Wonderland” based on Lewis Carroll’s Alice in Wonderland. As one of the major sponsors, the e-gaming company put up a private garden and a hidden bar to entertain clients and potential business partners.
On 15 June 2016, Dafabet entered a partnership with newly promoted Burnley FC who will ply their trade in the Premier League for a third season after winning the Sky Bet Championship in 2015-16. The partnership is a two-year deal which will begin during the 2016-17 season and will appear on all adult home and away replica kits.
On 5 July 2016, Dafabet extended its partnership with Sunderland FC. Although the terms have not been fully revealed, Dafabet agreed to become Sunderland's principal shirt sponsor until the end of 2018-2019 season. The current extension is the longest serving principal partnership in the history of the Premier League.
- "Dafabet, AsianBGE's flagship brand". Dafabet, an AsianBGE brand. Retrieved 15 January 2014.
- "About Us". Dafabet. Dafabet. Retrieved 12 July 2017.
- "Gambling Commission".
- "Affiliate Programme". Dafabet Affiliates.
- "The eGR Power 50 Database – a business intelligence tool for the online gambling industry". The eGR Power 50 Database. Retrieved 4 March 2013.
- "EGR Power 50 2015".
- "Asian BGE Brands - Bet on Sports at Dafabet Sportsbook". 22 December 2015.
- "Alan Shearer signs on as Asian Ambassador for Dafabet". AsianLogic Limited. Philippines. 28 April 2011. Retrieved 4 March 2013.
- "Newcastle legend gambles on ambassadorial status". SportsPro Media. Philippines. 28 April 2011. Retrieved 23 April 2013.
- "Jimmy White – Dafabet's 2015 Brand Ambassador".
- "Dafabet Announces Jimmy White's Continuation as Brand Ambassadors in 2016".
- "Former English Footballer Steve McManaman Joins Dafabet Brand Ambassadors".
- "Everton FC sign up Dafabet as international betting partner". The Liverpool Post. UK. 23 August 2012. Retrieved 23 April 2013.
- "Everton sign on with Dafabet". iGaming Business. UK. 22 August 2012. Retrieved 23 April 2013.
- "News:West Brom and Everton sign on with Dafabet". Calvin Ayre. 17 August 2012. Retrieved 4 March 2013.
- "Dafabet signs Everton and WBA betting partnerships". EGR Magazine. UK. 17 August 2012. Retrieved 4 March 2013.
- "Dafabet Sponsor PTC Grand Finals". worldsnooker.com. Retrieved 23 March 2013.
- "PTC finals cue up major sponsor". galwayindependent.com. Archived from the original on 22 March 2014. Retrieved 23 March 2013.
- "Tournament Calendar 2012/2013". Snooker.org. Retrieved 23 June 2012.
- "Dafabet announced as official main club sponsor". Aston Villa Football Club. 11 June 2013. Archived from the original on 14 June 2013. Retrieved 19 April 2014.
- "Dafabet named new Masters sponsor". Clarion Events Limited. Archived from the original on 15 March 2014. Retrieved 19 April 2014.
- "Dafabet Masters". Snooker.org. Retrieved 19 April 2014.
- https://web.archive.org/web/20150118222743/http://www.worldsnooker.com/page/NewsArticles/0%2C%2C13165~2395611%2C00.html. Archived from the original on January 18, 2015. Retrieved February 4, 2016. Missing or empty
- "Dafabet ink partnership with pro eSports organization Fnatic".
- "Fnatic Inks Dafabet Deal • CSGOBetting.com". CSGOBetting.com. Retrieved 2015-12-15.
- "Dafabet Hosts The 15th Annual Fire & Ice Named One Night in Wonderland".
- "Dafabet Inks the Most Iconic Sponsorship Deal with Celtic - Dafa Sports".
- "Biggest ever shirt sponsorship deal in Scottish football history".
- "Clarets announce record shirt sponsorship deal".
- "Dafabet Closes Multi-million-pound Sponsorship Deal with Burnley FC".
- "Dafabet Extends Partnership with Sunderland FC".