Daan Park metro station
The Taipei Metro Daan Park station is a metro station on the Red Line located beneath Xinyi Rd, Sec. 3 between Xinsheng South Rd. and Jianguo South Rd. in Daan District, Taipei, Taiwan. It is located at the northern end of the Daan Forest Park for which it is named after. The station was opened on 24 November 2013.
|Location||Xinyi Rd., Sec. 3|
|Opened||24 November 2013|
|Passengers||15,979 daily (2016)|
(Ranked 84th of 109)
|Daan Park metro station|
The two-level, underground station with an island platform. It has a naturally-lit hall and sunken garden. The naturally-lit hall has two light towers and a light hallway. The sunken garden connects to the hall and has a ring-shaped corridor, pond, cascade and a circular plaza. The station also has an underground parking lot.
The station is 226 m (741 ft) long and 22 m (72 ft) wide. Excavation depth is at 19 m (62 ft). It has six entrances, three elevators for the disabled and two vent shafts. One of the entrances is integrated into a joint development building. The 34-story building is incorporated into exit D and was completed in December 2010. Due to station construction, old banyan trees originally planted on the sidewalk along Xinyi Road were replanted elsewhere within the park.
The design theme for the station is "Forest Revolution: the City and Park Conversing".
|B1||Scenic Concourse||Lobby, information desk, automatic ticketing dispensing machines, one-way faregates |
Sunlight Hall, Sunken Garden
Restrooms (Inside fare zone, outside fare zone near exit 6)
|B2||Platform 1||← Tamsui–Xinyi Line toward Tamsui / Beitou (R07 Dongmen)|
|Island platform, doors will open on the left|
|Platform 2||→ Tamsui–Xinyi Line toward Xiangshan / Daan (R05 Daan) →|
First and Last Train TimingEdit
The first and last train timing at Daan Park station  is as follows:
|Destination||First Train||Last Train|
|Mon − Fri||Sat − Sun and P.H.||Daily|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Daan Park Station.|
- "Passenger Volume at Taipei Rapid Transit Stations" (PDF). Taipei City Department of Transportation. 2017-03-13. Retrieved 2017-03-13.
- "捷運系統信義線簡介" (PDF). Department of Rapid Transit Systems, Taipei City Government. 2007-12-01. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2013-11-03. Retrieved 2010-06-18.
- "Second Stage of Taipei MRT (Approved MRT Lines)". Department of Rapid Transit Systems, TCG. 2010-03-12. Archived from the original on 2012-03-27. Retrieved 2010-06-18.
- "馬市長視導信義線大安森林公園站下凹庭園工程". Department of Rapid Transit Systems. 2006-11-01. Retrieved 2010-06-23.
- "大安森林公園站的溫馨願景". Department of Rapid Transit Systems. 2010-01-01. Retrieved 2011-07-28.
- "From Concept Creation to Innovation: Examples of Planning and Design for the Taipei MRT's Daan Park Station (R09)" (PDF). Department of Rapid Transit Systems. February 2006. Retrieved 2011-07-28.
- "Daan Park Station on the Xinyi Line". Department of Rapid Transit Systems. 2004-04-01. Retrieved 2011-07-28.
- "Joint Development Building at Daan Park MRT Station Completed". Department of Rapid Transit Systems. 2011-04-01. Retrieved 2011-07-22.
- "Old Banyans Moves to a New Location". Department of Rapid Transit Systems. 2011-07-28.
- "信義線大安森林公園站下凹式庭園之 整體規劃與設計". Department of Rapid Transit Systems. 2007-04-01. Retrieved 2010-06-23.
- "Taipei Rapid Transit Corporation - Metro Service First & Last Trains". Retrieved 2019-07-29.
|This Taiwanese rapid transit article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|