Crossings Republik is an integrated city project, situated nearby National Highway NH 24 in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh stretching towards Greater Noida. Built at a cost of ₹60 billion (US$870 million) and aimed to cater to 200,000 residents., it is one of the two big sub cities of Ghaziabad, along with Indirapuram. The high-rise township spread over 360 acres, covering villages like [Dundahera] and Shahberi, where land acquisition took place from 2004 to 2009. This township is developed by real estate groups like SKB Group, Saviour, Ajnara India Ltd., Assotech, Gaursons India, Mahagun Developers, Panchsheel Promotors, Arihant Build Con Pvt Ltd, Renowned Group, Paramount Residency and Supertech Limited.
Crossing Republik Ghaziabad on NH 24
|Elevation||212 m (696 ft)|
|• Official||Hindi English|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
201016 (Newly assigned Pin Code exclusively for Crossing Republik linked to a dedicated Post Office inside the Gaur Galleria Market on the 2nd floor)
|Nearest city||Noida, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Delhi, Bulandshahr|
Crossings Republik has been designed by the landscape architecture firm, Sasaki Associates Inc., which has worked in America, Europe, Africa, Middle East or South East Asia.
- "Crossings Infra to invest Rs 700 cr for commercial projects". The Economic Times. 9 November 2008.
- "Ghaziabad real estate thriving along two national highways". Economic Times. 9 September 2011.
- "Project for widening of 20km stretch on NH-24 scrapped". The Times of India. 29 May 2011.
- "Next door in Ghaziabad, farmers strike direct deals with builders". Indian Express. 9 July 2011.
- "Are Indian Townships real?". The Economic Times. 28 January 2010.
- "Farmers oppose GDA role in Crossings Republik expansion". The Times of India. 1 September 2011.
- ..., Design: G. Wolfgang www.1-2-3-4.info / Author: Your author infos here. "About Crossings Republik". www.crossingsinfo.in.