|Look up concept in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A concept is an idea, something that is conceived in the human mind.
Concept may also refer to:
- Concept (generic programming),
- In computational learning theory, a subset of the instance space; see Concept class
- Concepts (C++), a proposed extension to C++'s template system
- Concept virus (disambiguation), the name of two pieces of malware
- Conceptualization (information science), organizing principles and objects underlying an abstract, simplified view of the world selected for a particular purpose such as information access
Music and ArtsEdit
- Concept (band), an Italian progressive power metal band
- Concept (album), a 1981 album by The Sylvers
- Concepts (album), a Frank Sinatra album
- The Concept (1978 album) funk album by Slave
- The Concept (1991 song) alt-rock song by Teenage Fanclub from the album Bandwagonesque
- Concept album, a popular music album unified by a theme, which can be instrumental, compositional, narrative, or lyrical
- Concept Records, a record label
- DJ Concept, DJ, producer from Long Island, New York
- Concept (board game), a 2014 board game
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Concept.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.