Wikipedia disambiguation page
In arts and mediaEdit
In science and technologyEdit
- Common (horse), a British Thoroughbred racehorse
- Common land, or town common, land which other people have certain traditional rights such as grazing livestock or collecting firewood
- Common language, also known as lingua franca, a language shared by speakers of different mother tongues
- Commoner, someone does not hold a title of peerage
- All pages beginning with "Common"
- All pages with titles containing Common
- Commons (disambiguation)
- Commoner (disambiguation)
- The Common (disambiguation)
- Common Good (disambiguation)
- Boston Common, a central public park in Boston, Massachusetts
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Common.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.