- Common (rapper) (born 1972), American hip hop artist, actor, and poet
Arts, entertainment, and mediaEdit
Science and technologyEdit
- Common (horse), a British Thoroughbred racehorse
- Common land or town common, land on which multiple entities share certain traditional rights, such as grazing livestock or collecting firewood
- Common language, also known as lingua franca, a language shared by speakers of different mother tongues
- Common room, shared space in a building
- Commoner, someone does not hold a title of peerage
- All pages beginning with "Common"
- All pages with a title containing Common
- Common Good (disambiguation)
- Commoner (disambiguation)
- Commons (disambiguation)
- The Common (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Common.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.