|Look up commoner in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A commoner is a person who is not a member of the nobility or priesthood.
Commoner(s) may also refer to:
Status or membershipEdit
- Commoner (academia), a term used at some universities for a student not receiving a scholarship or exhibition
- Commoner, a person who is not a member of the British nobility
- Commoner, a person who shares rights over common land
- Commoner, a member of the Court of Common Council of the City of London Corporation
- Commoner, one of the estates of the realm
- Commoner, a member of the House of Commons of the United Kingdom
People with the nameEdit
- Barry Commoner (1917–2012), American biologist and politician
Arts, entertainment, and mediaEdit
- Common (disambiguation)
- Commons (disambiguation)
- Morganatic marriage
- The Great Commoner (disambiguation), a nickname applied to various people
- The Masses (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Commoner.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.