Colgate-Palmolive Pakistan, formerly known as National Detergents Limited, (کولگیٹ پامولِیو پاکستان) is a Pakistani consumer goods company which is a subsidiary of American multinational company Colgate-Palmolive and Pakistani company Lakson Group with 40% shares. It was founded in 1977 and is based in Karachi, Pakistan.
|Parent||Colgate-Palmolive (51%) |
It was founded in 1977 as National Detergents Limited.
In 2019, the Competition Commission of Pakistan imposed Rs. 10 million on the company for running deceptive marketing campaign.
- Mehdi, Ali Raza (16 December 2013). "Colgate Palmolive Pakistan's increasing expenses". DAWN.COM.
- "Colgate Palmolive (Pakistan) Limited". Business Recorder. 18 December 2018. Retrieved 31 July 2020.
- "Colgate-Palmolive slapped Rs10m fine for deceptive marketing". Dawn. 16 August 2017. Retrieved 31 July 2020.
- "corporate watch: Lakson to cede 21pc shares in Colgate". Dawn. 7 May 2019. Retrieved 31 July 2020.
- "Fire breaks out at Colgate Palmolive's Kotri factory". Profit by Pakistan Today. 1 February 2018.