|Country||Republic of Ireland|
|Irish grid reference||N495586|
The neighbouring townlands are: Downs to the north, Balreagh to the north–east, Killynan (Cooke) to the east, Loughagar More to the south, Toberaquill to the west and Monkstown to the north–west.
- Clonkill Townland, Co. Westmeath Townlands.ie Retrieved on 1 September 2015.
- Clonkill Townland, Co. Westmeath IreAtlas Townland Data Base Retrieved on 1 September 2015.
- Houses in Clonkill. Census of Ireland 1911. Retrieved on 1 September 2015.
- Inhabitants in Clonkill. Census of Ireland 1911. Retrieved on 1 September 2015.
- Map of Clonkill at openstreetmap.org
- Clonkill at the IreAtlas Townland Data Base
- Clonkill at Townlands.ie
- Clonkill at The Placenames Database of Ireland
|This article related to the geography of County Westmeath, Ireland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|