Monkstown, County Westmeath
|Country||Republic of Ireland|
|Irish grid reference||N484602|
The neighbouring townlands are: Taghmon and Glebe to the north, Rathcorbally and Downs to the east, Clonkill and Toberaquill to the south, Knockatee to the south–west, Sheefin to the west and Farrancallin to the north–west.
- Monkstown Townland, Co. Westmeath Townlands.ie Retrieved on 2 September 2015.
- Monkstown Townland, Co. Westmeath IreAtlas Townland Data Base Retrieved on 2 September 2015.
- Houses in Monkstown. Census of Ireland 1911. Retrieved on 2 September 2015.
- Inhabitants in Monkstown. Census of Ireland 1911. Retrieved on 2 September 2015.
- Map of Monkstown at openstreetmap.org
- Monkstown at the IreAtlas Townland Data Base
- Monkstown at Townlands.ie
- Monkstown at The Placenames Database of Ireland
|This article related to the geography of County Westmeath, Ireland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|