Clixby is a small village in the West Lindsey district of Lincolnshire, England. It is situated approximately 2 miles (3 km) north from the town of Caistor, and lies in the Lincolnshire Wolds, a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- "Clixby". Genuki.org.uk. Retrieved 16 June 2011.
- "Clixby". Domesdaymap.co.uk. Anna Powell-Smith/University of Hull. Archived from the original on 13 March 2012. Retrieved 16 June 2011.
- "Clixby Maonor, Grasby". Lincs to the Past. Lincolnshire Archives. Retrieved 16 June 2011.
- Historic England. "Church of All Hallows (1359798)". National Heritage List for England. Retrieved 16 July 2013.
- Media related to Clixby at Wikimedia Commons
|This Lincolnshire location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|