Clinical Centre of Serbia
The Clinical Centre Of Serbia (Serbian: Клинички Центар Србије; abbr. KЦС / KCS) is a medical centre located in Belgrade, Serbia. It serves as the main medical centre for both Belgrade and the rest of Serbia.
|Clinical Centre of Serbia|
Polyclinic of the Clinical Centre of Serbia
|Location||Pasterova 2, 11000 Belgrade, Serbia|
Academic Medical Center
|Affiliated university||University of Belgrade|
|Founded||1 January 1983|
|Lists||Hospitals in Serbia|
It contains 41 organisational units, of which 23 are clinics, 9 centers, polyclinic and other service units. The complex also houses the Faculty Of Medicine and the Medical High School. Clinical Centre spreads over 34 hectares on the territory of Savski Venac, and it consists of about 50 buildings, with a total floor space of 280,000 square meters (3,113,000 square ft).
The Clinical Centre of Serbia has 3,150 beds, considered to be the highest number in Europe, and the third highest in the world. Annually, around one million patients are treated, 90,000 hospitalized, over 50,000 surgeries performed, and more than 7,000 childbirths performed. As of June 2019, the health centre has 7,386 employees.
- "UREDBA O PLANU MREŽE ZDRAVSTVENIH USTANOVA". paragraf.rs (in Serbian). Službeni Glasnik RS. Retrieved 11 February 2018.
- "Osnovne informacije". kcs.ac.rs (in Serbian). Clinical Centre of Serbia. Retrieved 14 January 2018.
- Mišković, Ivan (4 February 2009). "Za godinu dana više od 50.000 operacija". blic.rs (in Serbian). Retrieved 14 January 2018.
- "The Largest Hospitals In The World". worldatlas.com. Retrieved 14 January 2018.
- "УКУПАН БРОЈ ЗАПОСЛЕНИХ И АНГАЖОВАНИХ ЛИЦА" (PDF). kcs.ac.rs (in Serbian). Clinical Centre of Serbia. 30 June 2019. Retrieved 13 September 2019.
- Spalović, Dejan (17 August 2018). "U KCS biće uloženo 110 miliona evra". politika.rs (in Serbian). Retrieved 8 December 2018.