This article includes a list of general references, but it remains largely unverified because it lacks sufficient corresponding inline citations. (January 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
A theatre actress, she joined the Comédie Française in 1946 to 1951. She began a modest cinematic career during the 1940s. She most notably worked with André Cayatte, John Huston and Sacha Guitry. She is best known for playing the role of Joan of Arc on a number of occasions for the Opéra de Paris, in Jeanne au bûcher, by Paul Claudel and Arthur Honegger.
- 1944 : La Vie de plaisir by Albert Valentin
- 1946 : Mensonges by Jean Stelli
- 1950 : Justice est faite by André Cayatte
- 1952 : Le Fruit défendu by Henri Verneuil
- 1952 : Moulin Rouge by John Huston
- 1954 : Si Versailles m'était conté by Sacha Guitry
- 1956 : Si Paris nous était conté by Sacha Guitry
- 1957 : Pot-Bouille by Julien Duvivier
- 1961 : The Greengage Summer by Lewis Gilbert
- 1962 : Le Diable et les dix commandements by Julien Duvivier
- "NOLLIER Yvette Emilie Maria Louise". Retrieved 16 January 2020.