Cirebon railway station
Cirebon Train Station (Indonesian: Stasiun Cirebon, Station Code: CN) also known as Cirebon Kejaksan Station is the main railway station in the Cirebon area located on Siliwangi Street, Kebonbaru, Kejaksan, Cirebon. The station is located at DAOP 3 area as North Cross Line, but in this station there is also cross line in Purwokerto Station which is connected by South Cross Line in Kroya Station. Therefore, most of the trains both north and south lines stopped at this station, except economy class train which is stop at Cirebon Prujakan.
|Other names||Cirebon Kejaksan Station|
|Location||Siliwangi Street, Kebonbaru, Kejaksan, Cirebon|
|Elevation||+4 m (13 ft)|
|Owned by||Kereta Api Indonesia|
|Operated by||Kereta Api Indonesia|
|Platforms||1 side platform|
3 island platforms
|Architect||Pieter Adriaan Jacobus Moojen|
|Classification||Large class type A|
|Previous names||Cheribon Station (SS)|
As a transfer station, Cirebon Station is one-side station where the emplacement is located one side linearly with station building.
The current building of Cirebon Station was the work of a Dutch architect Pieter Adriaan Jacobus Moojen. It was built by the train company Staats Spoorwegen (SS) in 1912. The architecture of the building follows the Dutch Rationalist conformed into the tropics, becoming a new vernacular style sometimes dubbed the New Indies Style.
The following is a list of train services at the Cirebon Station
- Executive class
- Argo Bromo Anggrek to Gambir and Surabaya Pasar Turi
- Argo Dwipangga to Gambir and Solo Balapan
- Argo Lawu to Gambir and Solo Balapan
- Argo Muria to Gambir and Semarang Tawang
- Argo Sindoro to Gambir and Semarang Tawang
- Brawijaya to Gambir and Malang
- Bima to Gambir and Surabaya Gubeng
- Gajayana to Gambir and Malang
- Purwojaya to Gambir and Cilacap
- Taksaka to Gambir and Yogyakarta
- Executive and business class
- Executive and economy class
- Argo Cheribon from and to Gambir
- Harina to Bandung and Surabaya Pasar Turi
- Sawunggalih to Pasar Senen and Kutoarjo
- Singasari to Pasar Senen and Blitar
- Fajar Utama Yogya to Pasar Senen and Yogyakarta
- Senja Utama Yogya to Pasar Senen and Yogyakarta
- Fajar/Senja Utama Solo to Pasar Senen and Solo Balapan
- Buku Informasi Direktorat Jenderal Perkeretaapian 2014 (PDF) (in Indonesian).
- (in Indonesian) Situs resmi PT. Kereta Api Indonesia (Persero) "kereta-api.co.id". Retrieved 2011-12-12.
- Kereta ekonomi, bisnis jalur selatan dan utara tidak berhenti di stasiun Cirebon melainkan berhenti di Cirebon Prujakan
- (in Indonesian) Dua stasiun utama cirebon dimodifikasi, "Kompas". Archived from the original on 2015-06-10. Retrieved 2011-08-05.
- Wamad, Sudirman. "Tiga Kereta Rute Cirebon Ganti Nama Jadi Argo Cheribon". detikfinance. Retrieved 2020-01-02.
- Media related to Cirebon Station at Wikimedia Commons
|Preceding station||Kereta Api Indonesia||Following station|