Cirebon railway station
Cirebon Station (Indonesian: Stasiun Cirebon, Station Code: CN) also known as Cirebon Kejaksan Station is the main station in the Cirebon area located on Siliwangi Street, Kebonbaru, Kejaksan, Cirebon. The station is located at DAOP 3 area as North Cross Line, but in this station there is also cross line in Purwokerto Station which is connected by South Cross Line in Kroya Station. Therefore, most of the trains both north and south lines stopped at this station, except economy class train which is stop at Cirebon Prujakan.
|Location||Siliwangi Street, Cirebon|
|Owned by||PT Kereta Api Indonesia|
Cirebon to Kroya Line
Kadipaten Line (defunct)
As a transfer station, Cirebon Station is one-side station where the emplacement is located one side linearly with station building.
The current building of Cirebon Station was the work of a Dutch architect Pieter Adriaan Jacobus Moojen. It was built by the train company Staats Spoorwegen (SS) in 1912. The architecture of the building follows the Dutch Rationalist conformed into the tropics, becoming a new vernacular style sometimes dubbed the New Indies Style.
Passenger trains that utilise this station are:
- Argo Bromo Anggrek to Gambir and Surabaya Pasar Turi
- Argo Dwipangga to Gambir and Solo Balapan
- Argo Lawu to Gambir and Solo Balapan
- Argo Muria to Gambir and Semarang Tawang
- Argo Sindoro to Gambir and Semarang Tawang
- Bangunkarta to Gambir and Surabaya Gubeng
- Bima to Gambir and Malang via Surabaya Gubeng
- Gajayana to Gambir and Malang
- Purwojaya to Gambir and Cilacap Station
- Taksaka to Gambir and Yogyakarta Tugu
Executive and Business ClassEdit
- Ciremai to Bandung and Semarang Tawang
- Gumarang to Surabaya Pasar Turi
- Harina to Bandung and Surabaya Pasar Turi
- Ranggajati to Jember via Yogyakarta - Surabaya Gubeng
- Sawunggalih to Pasar Senen and Kutoarjo
Executive and Economy ClassEdit
- Fajar Utama Yogya to Pasar Senen and Yogyakarta Tugu
- Senja Utama Solo to Pasar Senen and Solo Balapan
- Senja Utama Yogya to Pasar Senen and Yogyakarta Tugu
- (in Indonesian) Situs resmi PT. Kereta Api Indonesia (Persero) "kereta-api.co.id". Retrieved 2011-12-12.
- Kereta ekonomi, bisnis jalur selatan dan utara tidak berhenti di stasiun Cirebon melainkan berhenti di Cirebon Prujakan
- (in Indonesian) Dua stasiun utama cirebon dimodifikasi, "Kompas". Archived from the original on 2015-06-10. Retrieved 2011-08-05.
- Wamad, Sudirman. "Tiga Kereta Rute Cirebon Ganti Nama Jadi Argo Cheribon". detikfinance. Retrieved 2020-01-02.