His work has appeared in editorials in Vogue Britain, Vanity Fair Italia, Condé Nast Traveler, and Harper's Bazaar and Queen. He has shot advertising campaigns for Clarins, Clean and Clear, Dove, Neutrogena, and Ligne Roset.
In March 2009, Craymer published his photo book Romance, which consists of a collection of images of real-life couples. He enlisted the help of real life couples who had a strong sense of personal style and individuality. The Mulberry store hosted events in New York City, London, and Hong Kong on the occasion of the release of the book.
- Craymer, Chris (26 April 2016). "'90 Supermodel Niki Taylor Reflects on Life in Front of the Lens". Harper's Bazaar. Retrieved 2018-04-10.
- "Chris Craymer's Romance: A Beautiful Look Book On Love," My Modern Met
- Hope Lawrie "Mulberry and Chris Craymer," Archived May 22, 2009, at the Wayback Machine. GQ
- Edwards, Rachel (20 May 2009). "Chris Craymer: True Romance". Dazed. Retrieved 10 April 2018.
- "Mulberry to host Chris Craymer exhibition - Telegraph". The Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 10 April 2018.
- Milligan, Lauren. "The Need For Romance". Vogue. Retrieved 10 April 2018.
- Chilvers, Simon; Kwateng, Priscilla (18 May 2009). "The fashion briefing". The Guardian. ISSN 0261-3077. Retrieved 2018-04-10 – via www.theguardian.com.