Cherry Willingham is a large village and civil parish in the West Lindsey district of Lincolnshire, England. The population at the 2011 census was 3,506. It is situated approximately 4 miles (6 km) east from the city and county town of Lincoln. Neighbouring villages are Reepham, Nettleham and Fiskerton.
|OS grid reference|
|• London||120 mi (190 km) S|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|EU Parliament||East Midlands|
The village has two schools, Cherry Willingham Primary School and The Priory Pembroke Academy, shopping centre, library, surgery, two pubs, a church and a chapel.
- "Civil parish population 2011". Neighbourhood Statistics. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 25 April 2016.
- Media related to Cherry Willingham at Wikimedia Commons
- Cherry Willingham Website
- Cherry Willingham Parish Council
- [Cherry] Willingham in the Domesday Book
|This Lincolnshire location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|