Charles Armstrong-Jones, Viscount Linley
Charles Patrick Inigo Armstrong-Jones, Viscount Linley (born 1 July 1999) is the son of David Armstrong-Jones, 2nd Earl of Snowdon, and Serena Armstrong-Jones, Countess of Snowdon. He is a great-grandson of King George VI through the king's younger daughter, Princess Margaret, Countess of Snowdon. He is heir apparent to the Earldom of Snowdon and 22nd in the line of succession to the British throne, after his father.
|Relatives||Princess Margaret, Countess of Snowdon (grandmother) Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom (great-aunt)|
Armstrong-Jones was born at The Portland Hospital for Women and Children in London on 1 July 1999. He was baptised at St James's Palace in 1999 and his godparents are Lady Bruce Dundas, Nigel Harvey, Nick Powell, Orlando Rock, Lucinda Cecil and Rita Konig. He has a sister, Lady Margarita Armstrong-Jones, who is three years younger. He uses his father's subsidiary title of Viscount Linley as a courtesy title.
- 1 July 1999 — 13 January 2017: The Honourable Charles Armstrong-Jones
- 13 January 2017–present: Viscount Linley
- "Charles Armstrong-Jones". The Peerage. Retrieved 16 May 2018.
- "Who's Who members of the Royal Family". Ukwhoswho.com. Retrieved 22 September 2011.
- Walker, Tim (1 March 2012). "The Queen turns a page for Viscount Linley's son". The Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 16 May 2018.
Charles Armstrong-Jones, Viscount LinleyBorn: 1 July 1999
|Lines of succession|
The Earl of Snowdon
| Line of succession to the British throne
Lady Margarita Armstrong-Jones
| Page of Honour