Catholic News Agency
The Catholic News Agency (CNA) is a private institution of EWTN that provides news related to the Catholic Church to the global anglophone audience. It is frequently mistaken for Catholic News Service a financially self-sustaining division of the US Conference of Catholic Bishops. CNA has published anti-Pope Francis articles, and is reported to be connected to conservative money.
Its editors' service provides free news, features, commentary, and photojournalism to editors of newspapers. Other news services such as EWTN, the National Catholic Register, and Christian News Wire report news that CNA provides.
- National Catholic Register
- "About Us :: Catholic News Agency (CNA)".
- "CNA and EWTN News will launch news service for Catholic publications." Catholic News Agency. 25 May 2011.
- "'I would rather go to hell than take orders on how to vote from the Cardinal.'--Australian Lawmaker". 7 June 2007.
- "Buy Domains - catholicedition.com is for sale!". BuyDomains.com.
- "Catholic News Agency Presents Exclusive 2009 Liturgical Calendar - Christian Newswire". www.christiannewswire.com.
- EWTN via CNA 
- "Catholic News Agency, ACI Group merging into EWTN".