| ← Cape Colony
← Colony of Natal
← Orange River Colony
← Transvaal Colony
| Republic of South Africa → |
Dependent territory extensions →
Treaties concluded by the Union of South Africa (1910–61). Unless denounced, a treaty ratified by the Union of South Africa remains in force for South Africa.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Treaties of the Union of South Africa"
The following 48 pages are in this category, out of 48 total. This list may not reflect recent changes.
- International Agreement for the suppression of the White Slave Traffic
- International Air Services Transit Agreement
- Articles of Agreement of the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- Statutes of the International Committee of Military Medicine
- International Convention for the Regulation of Whaling
- Articles of Agreement of the International Development Association
- Articles of Agreement of the International Finance Corporation
- Constitution of the International Labour Organization
- Articles of Agreement of the International Monetary Fund
- Constitution and Convention of the International Telecommunication Union
- Paris Convention for the Protection of Industrial Property
- Protocol for Limiting and Regulating the Cultivation of the Poppy Plant, the Production of, International and Wholesale Trade in, and Use of Opium
- Protocol Bringing under International Control Drugs outside the Scope of the Convention of 13 July 1931 for Limiting the Manufacture and Regulating the Distribution of Narcotic Drugs