Category:Railway stations opened in 1863
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Railway stations opened in 1863.|
See also: Category:Railway stations closed in 1863
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Railway stations opened in 1863"
The following 86 pages are in this category, out of 86 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Calolziocorte railway station
- Cape Town railway station
- Carrara-Avenza railway station
- Castlefinn railway station
- Chalisgaon Junction railway station
- Charlottenlund station
- Christchurch railway station, New Zealand
- Clady railway station
- Cloughjordan railway station
- Cockfield Fell railway station
- Cremona railway station