This category is for railway companies (including operators of heavy rail, trams, light rail, rapid transit or other rail transport) disestablished (usually by merging, by selling or permanently abandoning their property, or through renaming) in the year 1976.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Railway companies disestablished in 1976"
The following 49 pages are in this category, out of 49 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Penn Central Transportation Company
- Pennsylvania-Reading Seashore Lines
- Pennsylvania Tunnel and Terminal Railroad
- Peoria and Eastern Railway
- Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington Railroad
- Philadelphia and Trenton Railroad
- Philadelphia, Germantown and Norristown Railroad
- Pittsburgh, Fort Wayne and Chicago Railway
- Port Reading Railroad