|This category is maintained by WikiProject Stub sorting.|
Please propose new stub templates and categories here before creation.
|This category is for stub articles relating to muscle. You can help by expanding them. |
To add an article to this category, use
IMPORTANT NOTICE: please visit the Preclinical medicine/basic medical sciences for guidelines on how to organise pages and content and to find collaborators for expanding articles.
Pages in category "Muscle stubs"
The following 109 pages are in this category, out of 109 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Salpingopharyngeus muscle
- Scapulohumeral muscles
- Sebileau's muscle
- Segmental stabilizers
- Serratus posterior superior muscle
- Single-unit smooth muscle
- Splenius cervicis muscle
- Splenius muscles
- Sternohyoid muscle
- Subcostalis muscle
- Suboccipital muscles
- Superficial cervical fascia
- Superficial muscular aponeurotic system
- Superior auricular muscle
- Superior gemellus muscle
- Superior longitudinal muscle of tongue