This category is ambiguously titled and should be split to distinguish two separate scopes:
- groups practicing actual nomadic pastoralism today (Category:Nomads)
- "itinerant" groups (sometimes described as "nomadic" in a loose sense of the word)
- traditionally itinerant groups (romani, "indigenous travellers", etc.)
- neo-itinerant groups or individuals (migrant workers, "perpetual tourists" or "snowbirds", globetrotters, New Age travellers, etc.)
|Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable. This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.|
This category has the following 20 subcategories, out of 20 total.
- Eskimos (3 C, 16 P)
- Ghilji Pashtun tribes (18 P)
- Hoboes (1 C, 21 P)
- Nomadic ethnic groups in Modern Europe (8 C, 3 P)
- Romani in Europe (44 C, 12 P)
- Sámi (7 C, 18 P)
- Yakuts (3 C, 5 P)
Pages in category "Modern nomads"
The following 70 pages are in this category, out of 70 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).