This category contains articles on the Julio-Claudian Dynasty (49 BC–AD 68) of rulers in some form or another of the Roman empire during the late Roman Republic and early Empire, particularly articles on individuals who were a member of it by blood, marriage alliance or association.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Julio-Claudian dynasty"
The following 86 pages are in this category, out of 86 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Aemilia Lepida (fiancee of Claudius)
- Marcus Aemilius Lepidus (consul 6)
- Marcus Aemilius Lepidus (executed by Caligula)
- Paullus Aemilius Lepidus
- Paullus Aemilius Regillus
- Marcus Vipsanius Agrippa
- Agrippina the Elder
- Agrippina the Younger
- Gnaeus Domitius Ahenobarbus (father of Nero)
- Antonia Minor
- Antonia the Elder
- Iulla Antonia
- Iullus Antonius
- Lucius Antonius (grandson of Mark Antony)
- Appuleia Varilla
- Sextus Appuleius
- Gaius Asinius Gallus
- Claudia Augusta
- Augustan and Julio-Claudian art