Category:Churches completed in 1851
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Churches built in 1851.|
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Churches completed in 1851"
The following 55 pages are in this category, out of 55 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- St John's, Aberdeen
- St. John's Episcopal Church (Portland, Oregon)
- St. Luke's Church (Baltimore, Maryland)
- St Margaret's Church, Prestwich
- St. Mary's Church (Abingdon, Maryland)
- St Matthew's Church, Westminster
- St. Matthias Episcopal Church (Waukesha, Wisconsin)
- Saint Paul's Church, Chapel, and Parish House
- St. Peter's Episcopal Church (Pittsburgh)
- Saint Thomas Episcopal Church and Rectory
- Salem Presbyterian Church (Salem, Virginia)
- Samnanger Church
- Sandwich First Baptist Church
- St Mark's Church, Scarisbrick
- Scots Church, Adelaide
- Second Baptist Society of Ulysses
- South Congregational Church, Chapel, Ladies Parlor, and Rectory