|This category reflects the organization of International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems, 10th Revision.|
Generally, diseases outlined within the ICD-10 codes D50-D89 within Chapter III: Diseases of the blood and blood-forming organs, and certain disorders involving the immune mechanism should be included in this category.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Diseases and disorders of the blood.|
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Albumin disorders (5 P)
- ► Coagulopathies (2 C, 61 P)
- ► Deaths from blood disease (5 C, 22 P)
- ► Lymphocytic disorders (3 C, 19 P)
- ► Monocyte and granulocyte disorders (1 C, 19 P)
- ► Red blood cell disorders (2 C, 32 P)
- ► Syndromes affecting blood (1 C, 36 P)
Pages in category "Blood disorders"
The following 43 pages are in this category, out of 43 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).