Cargojet Inc. (TSX: CJT) is a scheduled cargo airline based in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada. It operates cargo services in Canada and internationally, as well as full aircraft charters. Its main base is John C. Munro Hamilton International Airport. Cargojet is a public company with over 1200 employees.
|AOC #||Canada: 11674|
United States: W29F899F
|Parent company||Cargojet Inc.|
|Headquarters||Mississauga, Ontario, Canada|
The airline was established on 21 February 2002 from the cargo operation of the defunct Canada 3000 airline. Former Canada 3000 executive Ajay Virmani had purchased shares of the department in 2001 and 2002, becoming the Chief Executive and President of Cargojet. The airline started operations as Cargojet in June 2002, and in July of the same year it acquired Winnport Logistics. In May 2019, Cargojet announced a partnership with Canadian rapper Drake, naming him an ambassador to the brand.
Cargojet operates a domestic scheduled cargo service to 15 Canadian destinations. Cargojet also operates an international scheduled cargo network which includes routes to several countries and territories, including Bermuda, Cuba, Germany, Mexico, the United Kingdom, and the United States of America.
|Boeing 757-200PCF||9||—||Payload 80,000 lb (36,000 kg)|
|Boeing 767-200ER/BDSF||3||—||Payload 100,000 lb (45,000 kg),|
|Boeing 767-300ER/BDSF||16||3||Three additional units to arrive in 2022.|
Payload 127,000 lb (58,000 kg)
|Boeing 777-200LR/MF||—||2||Delivery starts from 2023.|
Order with 4 options.
|Boeing 777-300ER/SF||—||2||Delivery starts from 2023.|
Order with option to add two additional units in 2024.
Payload 206,000 lb (93,000 kg)
- Transport Canada (2019-09-08), Civil Aviation Services (CAS) AOC. wwwapps.tc.gc.ca.
- "Federal Aviation Administration - Airline Certificate Information - Detail View". av-info.faa.gov. Retrieved 27 June 2019.
- "Canadian Civil Aircraft Register: Quick Search Result for CargoJet". Transport Canada. Retrieved 25 October 2021.
- "Cargojet appoints Jim Crane as chairman of the board". The Stat Trade Times. Retrieved 6 October 2020.
- "Locations:: Hamiltion". Cargojet. Retrieved 19 April 2018.
- Endres, Günter, ed. (2012). "World Airlines". Flight International. Reed Business Information Ltd. p. 51.
- "Locations – Cargojet.com".
- "Live Flight Tracker - Real-Time Flight Tracker Map".
- Canada’s Cargojet to acquire two 777Fs, five 767Fs
- B757-200ER Technical Specifications
- B767-200ER Technical Specifications
- Cargojet Announces Plans for Fleet and Route Expansion
- B767-300ER Technical Specifications
- "Canada's Cargojet orders 2+4 B777 Mammoth freighters". Ch-Aviation. 18 November 2021.
- The B777-300ERSF – now becoming reality
Media related to Cargojet Airways at Wikimedia Commons