Camille Chrystal Pourcheresse
7 January 1986
Rowe was born in Paris to an American mother, who was a model and dancer at Le Lido club, and a French father, whose family is in the restaurant business. Her childhood was split between France, New York state, and California.
Rowe was spotted in 2008 in a café in Le Marais in Paris while studying at university and became the face of Chloé. She has appeared in magazines such as Vogue Paris, Marie Claire Italia, Madame Figaro, Vogue Italia, Vogue España, and Elle France. She has also modeled for Louis Vuitton, Opening Ceremony, Gap Inc., Abercrombie & Fitch, Tommy Hilfiger, Seafolly, Rag & Bone, H&M, Tory Burch, Ralph Lauren, and Adidas Originals.
- "Camille Rowe - Model". Models.com.
- "Camille Rowe, One-Time Playboy Model and Face of Dior's New Fragrance, Is a Self-Described "Nasty Woman"". W.
- "Camille Rowe Pourcheresse : la nouvelle beauty it girl". Elle France.
- "We're *convinced* Harry Styles & Camille Rowe are a thing after seeing this pic". Glamour UK.
- "A Real-Girl-Turned-Chloé-Model Spills Her Beauty Secrets". Refinery29.
- "Robert Pattinson's Kissing Costar Camille Rowe: 5 Things to Know About Dior Model". E! Online UK.
- "Camille". Rag & Bone.
- "Watch Naomi Campbell Lip-Sync for H&M Like a Pro". E! Online.
- "Camille Rowe-Pourcheresse en images". L’Express.
- "MISS APRIL 2016 CAMILLE ROWE". Playboy.
- "Here Is Every Model Walking the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show". Elle.
|This article about a French actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biography article about a United States actor-model is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|