This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (September 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
CRISIL (formerly Credit Rating Information Services of India Limited) is a global analytical company providing ratings, research, and risk and policy advisory services. CRISIL’s majority shareholder is Standard & Poor's, a division of McGraw Hill Financial and provider of financial market intelligence.
|Traded as||BSE: 500092|
|Headquarters||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Anurag Shukla |
(MD & CEO)
|Services||Ratings, research, risk and policy advisory|
|Revenue||₹11,106 million (US$160 million) (December 2013)|
|₹3,199.5 million (US$46 million) (December 2013)|
|₹2,978.2 million (US$43 million) (December 2013)|
As of December 2013, the company has revenue of ₹11,106 million (US$160 million), net income of ₹2,978.2 million (US$43 million) and operating income of ₹3,199.5 million (US$46 million).
The Union Minister for Finance and Corporate Affairs Shri Arun Jaitley launched CriSidEx , India’s first sentiment index for micro and small enterprises (MSEs) developed jointly by CRISIL and SIDBI.
CriSidEx is a composite index based on a diffusion index of 8 parameters and measures MSE business sentiment on a scale of 0 (extremely negative) to 200 (extremely positive). CriSidEx will have two indices, one for the 'survey quarter' and another for 'next quarter' once a trend emerges after few rounds of the survey, providing independent time series data. The parametric feedback was captured through a survey of 1100 MSEs in November –December.
- "CRISIL - History". crisil.com. Retrieved 20 November 2013.
- "December 2013 results" (PDF). BSE. Retrieved 31 December 2013.
- ": CRISIL - Overview :". crisil.com. Archived from the original on 28 October 2010. Retrieved 20 November 2013.
- ": About CRISIL:". crisil.com. Archived from the original on 28 October 2010. Retrieved 20 November 2013.
- "MSMEs get a boost: Jaitley launches India's first sentiment index CriSidEx". Business Standard. 4 February 2018.
- Komal Gupta (3 February 2018). "Jaitley launches CriSidEx, says economy witnessing a phase of consolidation". LiveMint.