Bureau of Consular Affairs (Taiwan)
The Bureau of Consular Affairs (BOCA; Chinese: 外交部領事事務局; pinyin: Wàijiāobù Lǐngshì Shìwùjú) is the agency of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of China (ROC) which provide passport services, visa services, document authentication and the coordination of emergency assistance to the ROC citizens abroad.
|Jurisdiction||Republic of China|
|Headquarters||Zhongzheng, Taipei, Taiwan|
|Parent Ministry||Ministry of Foreign Affairs|
- Passport Administration Division
- Visa Division
- Document Authentication Division
- Passport Issuing Division
- Offices of the Secretariat, Accounting, Human Resources and Government Ethics
- Information Management Unit
- Congressional Liaison Unit
- Legal Unit
- "Bureau of Consular Affairs, Ministry of Foreign Affairs - About Us". boca.gov.tw. Retrieved 2014-03-12.
|Wikisource has original text related to this article:|