Louis Rogé, better known by his stage name Brodinski, is a French DJ and musician.
Early life and careerEdit
He founded the label Bromance with his manager Manu Barron. The label's debut release was Brodinski's collaboration with fellow French producer Gesaffelstein, which provided an opportunity for Brodinski to work with Kanye West for his album, Yeezus. Brodinski produced two songs—"Send it up" and "Black Skinhead"—from the album, which inspired him to work in hip hop music. He began collaborating with artists such as Danny Brown, Suicideyear and Kaytranada. Brodinski collaborated with Theophilius London on the latter's 2014 studio album Vibes, in which he was credited on three songs. He has also released a song with London via the Bromance label, titled "Gimme Back The Night".
His debut studio album, Brava, was released in 2015 via Warner Music France. Spending much of 2016 in Atlanta, Brodinski worked with hip hop recording artists such as 21 Savage to release the mixtape Sour Patch Kid, following by another mixtape released in November that year, Young Slime Season.
|Title||Details||Peak chart positions|
|Title||Year||Peak chart positions||Album|
|"Let the Beat Control Your Body"
|"Nobody Rules the Streets"
|"Can't Help Myself"
- "Meet Brodinski, The French Producer Finding New Life In Atlanta Rap". The Fader. Retrieved 2018-05-08.
- Advisor, Resident. "RA: Brodinski". Resident Advisor. Retrieved 2018-05-08.
- "Hoodrich Pablo Juan and Brodinski Come Together On "The Matrix"". HotNewHipHop. Retrieved 2018-05-08.
- "Brodinski - Brava". ultratop.be. Retrieved 2018-05-08.
- "Brodinski feat. Louisahhh!!! - Let The Beat Control Your Body". ultratop.be. Retrieved 2018-05-08.
- "Brodinski feat. Louisahhh!!! - Nobody Rules The Streets". ultratop.be. Retrieved 2018-05-08.
- "Brodinski feat. SD - Can't Help Myself". ultratop.be. Retrieved 2018-05-08.