This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
British Influence, formally the Centre for British Influence Through Europe, was an independent, cross-party, pro-single market foreign affairs think tank based in the United Kingdom. The group was founded in 2012 to make the case for the European Union amid increasing calls for British withdrawal from the EU. It appointed Danny Alexander (Liberal Democrat), Kenneth Clarke (Conservative) and Peter Mandelson (Labour) as joint presidents ahead of a possible 2017 referendum. In 2016 it changed its name to The Influence Group and advised UK businesses on the single market.
|Focus||Keep the United Kingdom to Joins the European Union to reduce Brexit|
|United Kingdom and Isle of Man|
It ran the "Our Biggest Market" campaign  of small business leaders who wanted Britain to remain the European Union. It published a daily email of news and views on Britain's relationship with the EU entitled "Europewatch". The group ran the "Future of Europe Forum" of leading British MPs, Peers, businessmen and former diplomats to push the UK's EU reform agenda.
In 2013 the group published a manifesto, written by MPs, Peers, former diplomats and businessmen, entitled "Better Off in a Better Europe".
In 2016 the group changed to its name to the "The Influence Group" which advised UK businesses on the single market.
- "The EU referendum campaign groups: who's In and who's Out?". www.newstatesman.com. Retrieved 2018-07-17.
- Editorial, Reuters. "UK think-tank plans legal challenge over Europe single market access". U.K. Retrieved 2018-07-17.
- "Why you haven't heard of the five most important (only) pro-European movements". www.newstatesman.com. Retrieved 2018-07-17.
- Watt, Holly (2014-12-21). "Lord Mandelson and Ken Clarke unite to warn of risks to Britain in leaving EU". ISSN 0307-1235. Retrieved 2018-07-17.
- Watt, Nicholas (2014-12-21). "Pro-EU campaign drafts in Ken Clarke, Danny Alexander and Mandelson". the Guardian. Retrieved 2018-07-17.
- "British Influence | The Influence Group – The 'Re-Think Tank'". Influencegroup.org.uk. 2014-06-20. Retrieved 2016-11-11.
- Biggest, Our. "Our Biggest Market". Our Biggest Market. Retrieved 2016-11-11.
- "Manifesto British Influence". British Influence. 2013-10-05. Retrieved 2018-10-29.
- "The Influence Group Limited - Overview Company number 10217152". Companies House (UK). 2018-06-05. Retrieved 2018-10-29.