|Major racing wins|
(2001, 2002, 2006)
Pall Mall Stakes
He was initially based at Bersheda Kennels in Wickford but a decade later moved to the Romford Greyhound Kennels in Billingshurst. He came to prominence in the early 1990s and after reaching multiple finals finally won a feature competition in 1999 when he won the Pall Mall Stakes.
He reached the final of the 1998 English Greyhound Derby with Tullerboy Cash before steering two runners into the 2002 English Greyhound Derby and finishing runner-up in the 2004 English Greyhound Derby.
It was during the early part of the decade that Clemenson was the leading trainer in Britain. He trained the winners of many competitions including three Cesarewitch's, an Oaks, a St Leger, four Champions Stakes, three Golden Jackets, eight Olympics, two Regencys, two Pall Mall Stakes, three Sussex Cups and two Trafalgar Cups.  
He retired from training in 2012.
- Hobbs, Jonathan (2008). Greyhound Annual 2008. Raceform. ISBN 978-1-905153-534.
- Hobbs, Jonathan (2004). Greyhound Annual 2005. Raceform. ISBN 1-904317-58-8.
- "Remember When July 1999". Greyhound Star.
- Barnes/Sellers, Julia/John (1992). Ladbrokes Greyhound Fact File. Ringpress Books. ISBN 0-948955-22-8.
- Fry, Paul (1995). The Official NGRC Greyhound Racing Yearbook. Ringpress Books. ISBN 186054-010-4.
- "1998 Derby final". Greyhound Data.
- "2004 Derby final". Greyhound Data.
- Hobbs, Jonathan (2002). Greyhound Annual 2003. Raceform. ISBN 1-904317-07-3.
- "Clemenson quits Hove, Mullins ponders future". Racing Post.